We are dedicated to building a greener future by continuously improving our hardware, software and peopleware.
- Adopting the latest eco-friendly practices and incorporating universal environmental standards into our operating procedures.
- Has achieved the ISO 14001 certification for Environmental Management System standards since 2007
- Installed over 360 electric vehicle chargers at more than 50 car parks
- Installed over 1,800 photovoltaic panels on building roofs and podiums, generating total rated power of more than 590kW
- Initiating innovations to enhance the energy efficiency of our operations, including adopting high-efficiency, variable speed tri-rotor screw chillers, electronically commutated motor, installation of band screen filtration system to improve sea water quality for heat exchanger of central chiller plant, installation of electromagnetic induction descaling device, 24-hour monitoring and automatic control system for condenser water circuits, etc.
- Minimising power consumption in the areas of lighting, electrical appliances and equipment, air-conditioning as well as lifts and escalators through implementing energy-saving measures
- Adopting the latest technology of power regeneration in lift installations, which can recover up to 30% of energy consumption
- Establishing a centralised intelligent building management platform to monitor and enhance the operation efficiency of building facilities.
- Carrying out retro-commissioning for the central chiller system, through the use of data tracing, professional analysis and diagnosis to develop a scientific-based optimisation scheme that enables continuous improvements
- Practising green management in daily operations, including:
- Treatment of used materials or waste
- Reduction of waste
- Use of sustainable materials
- Use of recyclable materials
- Reduction of greenhouse gases
- Conservation of nature and landscaping
- Established Sino Green Academy, the first-of-its-kind training in the industry
- Received the 10th Anniversary Special Award at the 2017 Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence in recognition of our continuous efforts in environmental protection.
Mission Green Series
‘Mission Green’ is a multifaceted, innovative series covering urban farming, supporting the underprivileged and engaging the community. It epitomises our corporate social responsibility effort – working with our people, tenants and customers and partners to building a better community together.
Mission Green Top – Since 2008
- Rooftop garden launched in Skyline Tower (one of the first commercial buildings in Hong Kong to do so)
- Awarded the Outstanding Partnership Project Award in 2009/10 organised by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Mission Green Thumb (seedling adoption)
Mission Green Art
Mission Green Parent and Mission Green Library
Mission Green Rainbow (Recycling)
Mission Green Hydroponics Farm
Mission Green Academy